NEW Billet Parts

Az:
If a person wanted the following all in Yellow Anodized, could it be done, and how much?
Crank Pulley (2 belt)
Water Pump Pulley (2 belt)
T-stat housing
Plug Wire cable management pieces

And, of course, would also need a matching Yellow distributor cap for the DUI dizzy I will probably be buying from you...

First, the balancer/crank pulley can't be anodized, they're steel. Only aluminum parts can be anodized.

As for the T-stat housing, W/P pulley, and wire looms, I can get them all done in gold. Just order the parts online, and request gold anodizing (custom color) in the comments field. Allow three to four weeks for delivery, as I have to wait until I have enough parts to meet their minimum order (quantity) per color.

Mike,

Thanks for the reply.
I kind of figured as much on the Crank Pulley, but thought I would ask.
Just trying to match up front bits as much as possible.
Going to be setting the engine in soon, will probably order up shortly.
The 3-4 weeks is fine, this car is a LOOOONG way from ready to fire up anyway...

Probably won't get the sepentine kits done until this spring. To many other things to do first.

Here our newest billet adaptors. The first one is for a 32/36 Weber conversion. The second one is used to mount a Vaporizer (1.5" bore) on a big log head (1.75" bore). I still need to get them anodized, but haven't had a chance to drop them off yet. Maybe Friday..... Next, we plan to start on the phenolic spacers.

Attachments

• billetA1VbM.JPG
    billetA1VbM.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 20
  • billetAconWeb3b.JPG
    billetAconWeb3b.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 16
Got the billet T-stat housing in raw finish...it is a work of art. It has the high quality I've come to expect from CI.

AzCoupe":1lzwjayz said:
Correct....something like this

Can you please measure the carb mount holes. I want to do this mod using a weber off an Aussie XE, but not sure on the spacing of the webers you have over there

cheers
Ben

Are we going to see an adapter similar to the Holley one, but for the weber? I'd prefer to not have to do all the work on the head. A simple bolt on for the weber would make life easy.

i know you prob hear this alot but you should design a turbo ex manifold kinda like the single outlet header, i was going to buy one and bend the out side up but it would be cool if one was ready to just bolt on

burnoutstang1":jy8og7yy said:
Are we going to see an adapter similar to the Holley one, but for the weber? I'd prefer to not have to do all the work on the head. A simple bolt on for the weber would make life easy.

I too would like to know this. It would be great to have a bolt on adaptor for a Weber carb since that is what I want for my mild build.

redxm":1uj8x1z7 said:
Can you please measure the carb mount holes. I want to do this mod using a weber off an Aussie XE, but not sure on the spacing of the webers you have over there
I don't know the measurements off hand, but they're the same.
burnoutstang1":1uj8x1z7 said:
We just finished the Weber conversion adaptor, next up is the Weber 2-1 adaptor.
64 170 ranchero":1uj8x1z7 said:
where do you guys get the fuel injection turbo set ups from
We make them from scratch.

Ok sorry for being confused, but what's the difference between the adaptor you just finished for the Weber carb vs. the 2-1 adapter you will be working on?

2-1 Adaptor: simply bolts on to the existing 1V manifold. No machining required. As such, you are simply funneling the 2V carb into the 1V manifold.

Conversion Adaptor: you need to mill the top of the log, fill in the low spots, and open up (hog out) the existing 1V hole, thus making it a 2V manifold.
fillerM.JPG

Sorry for asking this here, but are there any throttle cable kits coming or is it still pretty much delegated to making/fabbing up our own designs when converting to a 2V?

We don't plan to make throttle kits, as they can be purchased from Lokar.

Nothing yet on the timing covers.....

Back